Thursday, February 18, 2010

Have You Seen The Crazy Videos From Shawn White at the Olympics?

If you've known me for any amount of time, you know that I've spent more than my fair share of time on a Ski hill.  To this day, I think that I'll end up retired filling the role as the obigatory crazy old Instructor that every hill has or as a Patrol who enjoys my mornings carving first tracks in the snow when the sun comes up.

Until that day, I live vicariously through others and this week, Shaun White didn't let me down.  Check out these crazy videos from the 2010 Winter Olympics.

 

The IOC and NBC have been taking down videos left right and center, so check them all out here:

http://www.mahalo.com/shaun-white-olympics-2010-video

 

Posted via web from Rob Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment